Plano Auto Hospital has enjoyed more than 18 years of serving Plano. The Pingsterhaus Family moved from a long term relationship with a major oil company to PAH in February 1988. Our enthusiasm was tempered by the unexpected passing of Paul’s father within a week of our taking over operations of PAH but, we persevered.
As time passed, we made friends, served our clientele and built a reputation for providing quality products and workmanship at a fair price. We operated from our location at Custer and Parker until new shopping center ownership forced us to move in 2000. We took our commitment to serve our customers and moved to 1005 E. Park, knowing we would not be able to stay. Now, we are in our permanent home at 6533 K Ave @ Legacy.